The Little Hands Nursery is licensed by the Ministry of Social Affairs in The State of Qatar to provide childcare and pre-school education for babies and children aged 2 months to 4 years.
We were established in 2002, managed by the owner/principal and run by a team of qualified, experienced and caring staff. We follow the British curriculum through play and learn. We do have a spacious play area and a friendly and safe environment with 24/7 camera-system in ALL classes.
OUR MISSION & VISION
The Little Hands Nursery strives to provide a loving, secure and stimulating environment that allows our children to grow as individuals at all stages of development through the structured use of play, music, arts, crafts and curriculum-based learning.
We aim to:
• Create a stimulating and safe environment that is home away from home!
• Provide a warm and affectionate environment that will allow each child to learn respect for oneself and others
• Ensure that each child is important as an individual and will be treated as such.
• Aid in the development of happy, enthusiastic, polite and confident children, prepared for formal schooling.
At Little Hands our children will learn through play in a developmentally appropriate way, with a balance free play and teacher guided activities (paper work). Structured play activities will include:
• Fantasy Play
• Dress Up
• Sand Play
• Modeling Clay
• Jigsaw Puzzles
• Also other activities that will stimulate your child and ensure their times with us are happy times
6:15AM – 14:00PM
EXTENDED HOURS : POSSIBLE
THE LITTLE HANDS – WHERE TOMORROW BEGINS.